I’m not one of those people who complains about Valentine’s day. There is always good things on that day, like Valentine’s Day episodes of Glee (I’m so looking forward to the new one tonight) or new Harry Potter LEGO sets. This year, Nintendo decided to tell me how much they love me by announcing a bunch of new 3DS games and a release date for Animal Crossing.
I’ll bullet point this list of goodness to save time.
- Animal Crossing New Leaf is coming out on 14th June, the same day as The Last of Us. Oops.
- Donkey Kong Country Returns is getting a port over to the 3DS. AWESOME NEWS.
- There’s a new Mario Golf game for the 3DS!
- A Mario & Luigi RPG game is coming out this year! Again, brilliant.
- Did I mention that Animal Crossing is coming out in June?
- A black 3DS XL is coming soon, and you can buy it bundled with Monster Hunter 3 if you like.
- New Super Mario Bros. U is getting DLC in the form of New Super Luigi U! Again, great great stuff.
- Mario and Donkey Kong is coming to the 3DS. It’s like a puzzle game based on the Mario vs. Donkey Kong series.
And there was a load more stuff that I’m not going into. Those are the main eight. If that’s not proof that Nintendo love me, I’m not sure what is. Enjoy Valentine’s Day, I’m going to watch my favourite Taylor Swift movie (guess which), play videogames, then stay up late and watch Glee. Love.